April 7: Kids started swimming lessons today. Figured it was about time they learned! So proud of Levi, he swam for the first time without holding his nose with one hand! LOL
April 8: Today is was Jessi's turn to overcome her fear! Teacher says she swims like she's been swimming all her life. So proud of both of my kids for overcoming their fear so quickly!
April 9: These swimming lessons are really throwing a wrench into a productive school day. We're only getting Math and Bible study done each day. :( Oh well, that's why I love homeschooling! Flexibility is wonderful!
April 10: So instead of schooling today we learned how to clean and do laundry properly. We got a lot of little jobs done that have been sitting on the sidelines, over all a very productive day! I am very pleased
As an added thought for today, Today is the first day of our Family Bible Reading Plan. There are 1189 chapters in the Bible. If each of us reads one chapter aloud every day we will have the entire Bible read around January/February. I am optimistic that we will at least read through by this date next year. ;) I love that the kids love it as much as I do! :) :)
Side note, John at first didn't think he'd be comfortable reading aloud, he has never really been comfortable doing that, ever. But he actually chose to read a chapter with us today! I am super proud and so excited to see the work God is doing in him even on this very first day!
No comments:
Post a Comment