January 1- We got to babysit Autumn again, it's only been a little over a year since the last time. Oh is she a little character. I love how she was cute enough to trick me into playing the pick up game with her books and then with herself!
I have also renamed New Years Day, because really, isn't the EVE where all the fun is? So New years Day is now officially "Guilt Free Nap day in my house! :) Got to snuggle on the floor with Autumn until we both fell asleep. Aaahhhh!
January 2- Took the tree down, as well as the rest of the decorations, now I'm wondering how long the bins will stay in the living room since my poor husband is so busy and he has no room for them in the garage yet. SIGH
BUT: Oh so thankful for the work God provided during this past month! Every job he found was such a blessing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment